January 24th, 2019
The Super Bowl is upon us and the teams have been chosen! And congratulations to all the Patriots and Rams fans. It is going to be a great game. Now that we know who is going for the gold, it is time to make your Super Bowl plans. And there is no better way to watch the game than from some of the best sports bars in San Diego.
The Super Bowl at Park 101
First up is a very family-friendly spot in Carlsbad called Park 101. Dog-friendly as well, Park 101 combines community dining and lounging within their 8,000 sq. ft., multi-level, plaza-style complex. With all that is there, we highly suggest pre-gaming here the entire day. Additionally, you must order their one-pound of wings for $9! However, depending on how big your party is, go ahead and get the three-pound wings for just $25. You also have the opportunity to watch the game here on their giant outdoor projector.
The Super Bowl at Cerveza Jacks & Moonshine Beach
Join Cerveza Jacks in Pacific Beach for their 3rd Annual Super Sunday Party. The party will last the entire day and includes a tailgate party, taco and beer specials, as well as prizes and giveaways during each quarter of the game. And of course, a massive screen to watch the game. Doors open at 11 AM and there is no cover charge.
For those who want to stay more local, we got you!
Little Italy Sports Bars
- Princess Pub & Grille: Located at 1665 India St., you will find traditional pub food along with European and local brews.
- Nolita Hall: Looking for a more chic and playful ambiance? Nolita Hall is the spot for you. Located at 2305 India Street, keep yourself busy between quarters with a game of shuffleboard and their choco tacos.
- Bar One: Last up is Bar One which we are all familiar with. For those newcomers, do know that they have the most incredible garlic fries.
There is no better place to bar hop near AV8 than Gaslamp Quarter.
- Time Out Sports Tavern: Over at 634 Broadway is Time Out Sports Tavern. If you choose this bar, be sure to get yourself any one of their burgers or tacos.
- Gaslamp Tavern: A classic spot in the area, they have more than enough TV’s with great happy hours. Best of all, they have a designated area for kids to hang and play.
- Bub’s at the Ballpark: Bub’s at 715 J St. includes a great indoor/outdoor patio with a basketball hoop to keep you moving all throughout the day.
Regardless of where you watch the game, it is going to be a great time! And may the best team win. Good luck everyone!Back To Main