January 3rd, 2019
Welcome to 2019 neighbors! We hope you all had a fantastic New Year’s Eve. Like many, we are sure one of your goals this year is to stay fit, which is why we have decided to make our first blog post of 2019 a list of our favorite specialized fitness studios for you to get your sweat on all year long.
As we all know, there are tons of different kinds of yoga styles. There is acro yoga, Vinyasa, and of course hot yoga.
- Bikram’s Yoga College of India: While most of the yoga studios on this list offer all forms of yoga if you are looking for the best of hot yoga, it is here. This Bikram yoga studio is the first and largest yoga school in San Diego and has very particular hours. Anyone looking to start their mornings right, they have a fantastic 6:30 AM yoga class every day but Saturday and Sunday. Also, sign up as soon as you can and take advantage of their $39 introductory pass.
- Infinite Yoga: Then there is Infinite Yoga at 2400 Kettner Blvd. Here you will find all sorts of styles of yoga classes as well as workshops.
- Aerial Revolution: And for those looking for a much more creative stretch, make your way over to Aerial Revolution for some Acro Yoga.
Other favorite studios of ours include Yoga Loft San Diego and Yoga One. And do not forget, we partner with Cycle OM from Infinite Yoga regularly on our Sky Deck! From morning rise stretch classes to sunset yoga, nothing is better than a yoga class from top instructors at your very own apartment.
Looking for something more than a stretch but not too strenuous? Then visit any of the following Pilates studios:
Boxing and CrossFit
And anyone who needs a high-intensity workout, be sure to check out any of these boxing or CrossFit studios:
- City Boxing: This boxing studio includes it all! They have Muay Thai, Jiu-Jitsu, and even MMA.
- Mongkol Muay Thai Corporation: Unlike City Boxing, Mongkol specializes in Muay Thai and is open 24 hours!
If worse comes to worst and the rainy weather is stopping your gym flow, AV8 has our very own F45 right below us! While living at AV8, the chances of accomplishing your fitness goals are incredibly easy and all while living in the most walkable community in all of San Diego. Enjoy!Back To Main